Ten types of emotional manipulators
- The Constant Victim : This kind of individual will always find a way to end up as the victim in their relationships.
- The One-upsmanship Expert : This person uses pedant, snide remarks and criticism to show that they’re superior and know much more than you
- Powerful Dependents : Powerful dependents pretend to be weak and powerless then use their hopelessness to dominate relationships. that is, they send a subtle message “You must not let me down”.
- Triangulators : These people always try to get others on their side. They’re quick to say nasty things and put you down they separate good friends and drive wedges in between families.
- The Blasters : They blast you with their anger or suddenly blow up that stops you from asking questions in case there’s a showdown.
- The Projector : The projector thinks they’re perfect and that others have all the flaws they take no ownership because they’re never ever wrong.
- The Deliberate Mis-interpreter : This person seems nice but they twist and use your words. This person spreads mis-information and mis-interprets you deliberately presenting you in a false, negative way
- The Flirt : This person uses flirting to get their way in life they want to be admired and have an audience however, your needs and interests are of no concern to them.
- Nine The Iron Fist : The iron fist uses intimidation to throw their weigth around, use you for their ends, and get their way in life.
- The Multiple Offender : This person uses several of the Technics we’ve described and will often switch between the methods depending on what suits their purposes.
So have you ever encountered these types of people before? if so, how did you deal with them? Feel free to share your stories in the comments below and as always if you enjoyed our content, please check out our other social media and don’t forget to subscribe thanks for watching and have a wonderful day.